segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2011

What a feeling...

1st week
I don’t know, but I think I may be falling for you
I’m dropping so quickly!  Maybe I should keep this to myself and wait until I know you better… I am trying not to tell you, but I want to! So I’m hiding what I’m feeling, but I’m tired of holding this inside my head.
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m falling for you…

2nd week
So she said “what’s the problem, baby?” What’s the problem? I don’t know, well, maybe I’m in love… I can’t stop think about it!
I’m a snow ball running down into the spring… And I’m so clumsy ‘cause I’m falling in love…
When you’re around I don’t know what to do… I do not think that I could wait to go over and to talk to you… I do not know what I should say. And I walk out in silence, it’s when I start to realize what you bring to my life… Damn! This girl can make me smile
I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh… And I wanted you to know that I wanna hold your hand.
Every moment I spend with you is a moment I treasure! You make it feel good when it hurts so bad, I’m so glad I found you, and I love being around you…
Sunshine and lollipops and rainbows, everything that’s wonderful is what I feel when we’re together! The more I think about the more I want to let you know that everything you do is super fucking cute
I’ve been searching for a girl that’s just like you, ‘cause I know your heart is true.

3rd week

There’s been times I’m so confused… But all my roads will lead to you. I just can’t turn and walk away!
Close your eyes and gimme your hand, darling. Do you feel my heart beating? Do you feel the same? Am I only dreaming?
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you. And remember I’ll always be true. I’ll treat you right, If you just gimme a chance I can prove I’m right…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário